Base64 decode from base64 string and Base64 encode from data
Base64 appears a lot in online applications, sometimes we need to decompile or encode our data string to view or conceal the data. The application below allows you to do it in a simple way. Just copy the encoded base64 code or the data you need to encode to base64 then press convert and see the result.
What can you do with Base64 Decode?
- Base64 Decode is very unique tool to decode base64 data to plain text.
- This tool saves your time and helps to decode base64 data.
- This tool allows loading the Base64 data URL, which loads base64 encoded text and decodes to human readable text. Click on the URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- Users can also convert base64 data File to Plain text by uploading the file.
- Base64 Decoder Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
Instructions for using the application encode and decode:
- 1. Copy Base64 string for decode or data string for Base64 encode
- 2. Paste string to input below
- 3. Click on button "Decode" or "Encode" button
- 4. The result after show append this